Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Winter Pet Photography

While our outdoor portraits seem to slow down during the colder season, it's the perfect time of year to do your pet portraits of your favorite furry friends!  We can do lovely pet portraiture right in the warmth and comfort of your own home this winter!  The great thing about pets is that many of them live outside or love being outside, even when it's cold.  I know I do!  So, let's take it outside!  Either way, don't miss this opportunity to capture amazing images of your family friend.  I'll come to you. Your pet portraits will be taken where they are comfortable, relaxed and loved... and what better way to capture them at their happiest?








And Hey.. no matter how big or little they are... I'd still love to meet them and capture their furry personalities and preserve these memories for your family to enjoy for years to come!!




Contact me today to set up your pet photography appointment!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kirsten,

    I like the new look, I think it shows your wonderful photos quite well. Good job.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your feedback. Feel free to post here. Thanks :)