Monday, December 7, 2009

Santa's Personal Photographer!!

Now I ask you.. HOW MUCH FUN IS THAT IDEA?

I got a call on Wednesday from a fellow photographer advising that she would be unable to take the photographs of the children with Santa this year... could I please fill in?  BTW it begins in two days on Friday!!!  Fortunately, I had nothing that made this a tough decision. Having always been a Santa believer, I was on board in about 2 seconds flat!

Every Friday evening between now and Christmas from 5:00p to 8:00pm you will find me hanging with Santa at the Allegany County Museum in downtown Cumberland.  I can't tell you how this tickles me.  Love me some Santa!!  My friend Jenni dropped by to see us (Me and Santa) and I put her to work!  THANKS JENNI :)


This past Friday was my first night and I truly loved it.  Though I have to admit that when the first 3 children came in screeming.. I might have doubted this decision for just a minute! LOL.  After that it was all happy cheerful little ones full of wonder at the magic of Santa.

There was one little girl who I particularly loved because her shirt said "I love Santa" and her parents have given me permission to share her image with you.


1 comment:

  1. Hello. I had my daughter into the museum last night and had her picture taken with Santa. She wore her Christmas dress of a black top with a black and white polka dotted skirt. I gave you permission to post her pic and I would appreciate notification from you when it is posted. My email address is mnboore@verizon.net

    She also had sparkly barettes on each side of her hair with dangling earrings. Just trying to help you identify her picture.

    I would just appreciate an email when it is up beause I am anxiously awaiting to let family know to look for her once her pic is on the site.

    Thanks so much.

    Noelle Koontz-Boore

    ReplyDelete

Hi. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your feedback. Feel free to post here. Thanks :)