Monday, January 25, 2010

Shannon & Stephanie

During the week between Christmas and New Years I got a call for a short notice wedding asking if I could be available for New Years Eve Day... SURE!  I was very excited for this opportunity as we had just received all that snow and how cool would it be to have some wedding pictures in the snow!  I discussed this with the Bride-to-be and she was willing to get right out in the snow (sans coat!). COOL!

So I packed up my gear and headed off to a gorgeous home to capture the details of their intimate wedding.  I have to tell you, this is perhaps the most heartfelt wedding I'd ever been to.  There were about 5 minutes of tribute to the Brides late father and there was not a dry eye in the place!  Everyone had tissues out.. and here I was going "You're the photographer.. YOU CAN'T CRY!!!"  It was truly a beautiful tribute and yes, there were tears. 

I had so much fun with Shannon and Stephanie.  They were up for anything and spent our whole time smiling and laughing and they both sparkled for each other all day.  It was a great experience.  Thank you both for sharing your special day with me!

I wanted to share just a couple of their images with you.  First .. yes our Bride really is sitting in the snow and without a coat!






Their wedding was between Christmas and New Years so we got to take advantage of the Christmas Decorations where were amazing!!



And our Bride was a twin which was very exciting. My favorite picture of them together.

Lastly.. one of my favorite pictures of the day.. a candid.  I always look for special relationships throughout the day and this was a great catch of the Bride with a special family member.


1 comment:

Hi. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your feedback. Feel free to post here. Thanks :)