Sunday, December 20, 2009

Wrapping up the Santa Portraits

Friday night was my last night to hang with Santa for the holidays.  A believer in the idea Santa Claus and the warm fuzzies that go along with him, I had so much fun with these events.  Every Friday for the last 3 weeks I got to spend the entire evening with Santa and the children who visited him.  There were little ones who ran across the room and jumped into Santa or Mrs. Clauses arms for a big warm hug, little ones decked out in various translations of their own Santa outfit, little ones who wanted to see Santa SOOO bad but just couldn't get up the courage to get close to him and of course there were those who didn't want to be anywhere near the big red man!  Seeing the magic in some of these children when they looked up into Santas eyes was something that I truly cherished.  I smiled all the way through every evening.  This past Friday night we wrapped up with an incredible 204 kids making our Grant Total around 415.  We even had several groups do family portraits and about 15 adults come in for pictures with Santa and Mrs. Claus.





I loved capturing this sweet little girl as she dictated her list to Santa.  She was just sooo adorable!


Thank You to the parents who gave me permission to share images of their precious children with you.   I'm really going to miss this event and all who attended. I'd love to hang with the Clauses next year!  Could this be an annual blessing?  I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your feedback. Feel free to post here. Thanks :)