Sunday, June 6, 2010

Garrett County Barn Wedding


This past weekend, in spite of torrential down pours, I spent a super fun couple of days with a fabulous Bride and Groom.  The wedding weekend event took place at the North Glade Inn ( http://www.northgladeinn.com/ ) in Swanton Md, and it was lovely!!  Between downpours we managed to squeeze in the ceremony and the reception was in a great barn at North Glade Inn.  Both were such fun.

The North Glade Inn was a great wedding venue... lots of beautiful space, spacious barn, wonderfully accommodating owners, great food and lots of rooms for guests. Great location.

Blake and Renee were so wonderful and fun to work with!  As you can see.. they were up for anything!  Have you ever seen a bride in full gown shimmy up the side of a barn (no ladder) and plant herself up in the rafters??? See why I love my business!!!??!!  :)

Blake and Renee.. thanks for an awesome weekend!  I loved it!






3 comments:

  1. Good day!Do you offer any packages?I love the pre-nup shot.Love it so unique.How much will cost me for those kind of pictures?Thank you.Hope for your immediate feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Sure do. Please check out my website for pricing and packages that are available!

    http://www.KirstenDixonPhotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wedding photographs are stunning, they truly capture the classic beauty of the old barn. Excellent

    ReplyDelete

Hi. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your feedback. Feel free to post here. Thanks :)