Thursday, March 11, 2010

Planning your FAMILY REUNIONS for Spring and Summer?

As we finally embrace the warmer weather, it's time to begin thinking about our family reunions.  That one time every year where all your family travels from where ever they are.. just to be together.  It's such an awesome experience!  Have you ever considered having a photographer present for these?  Someone who can capture all the fun you're having as a family and document this incredible time?  How amazing will it be each year to have permanent records of your loved ones from reunions past .. together in pictures with those whom they've since left behind.

Why have someone take pictures when ALL of you already bring cameras?  Because it's my job to be everywhere and capture all of the special parts of the day.  The warm hugs and excited greetings as loved ones reunite after so long apart, all of the new children playing together, all of the elders catching up, the silly games you play together as a family.  These are all things that generations to follow need to be reminded of as we encourage them to keep the tradition going.  Sure lots of people have cameras on that day but how many of those do you ever get to see?

Still thinking?  Well, one very special service that I offer to you during family reunions is FAMILY PORTRAITS!  In addition to all of your reunition images, we can do a giant portrait of everyone who attended in addition to ALL the individual families and any family breakdown you wish.  ALL this for one very reasonable price.

For just $175 I will spend your reunion with you.. up to 4 hours.  All of your reunion images will be placed on CDs for you to copy, share, e-mail, post etc., as you wish with full rights. 

ALL Family Portraits will be posted on your very own page of my website for the entire family to view and have the opportunity to puchase.  The individual families can order their prints right from my site and I will ship them directly to each family.  I can even offer them beautiful pieces of large wall art of their families for their homes.  Same deal with Major Anniversary Celebrations.


Put your cameras away and just enjoy your family... Let me spend the day capturing those memories for you.

Contact me today to book your space.  Summers fill up quickly! $50 retainer fee to hold your date.
http://www.kirstendixonphotography.com/

I will travel up to 2 hours from my home.  Travel expenses apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your feedback. Feel free to post here. Thanks :)