Thursday, December 17, 2009

MILITARY WIVES and Girlfriends!! Give the perfect gift...

Recently, one of my bookings for the Boudoir marathon gave me the best idea.  She said that her love was working out of the country and she wanted to give him something special to get him through the long days away.  She wanted to surprise him in a cool way that he'd never dream she'd have the courage to do, which would make him appreciate it all the more.  As soon as she saw my ad to do a "Boudoir for your Valentine", she knew this was the way to send him a special sentiment. 

Is someone you love far away from you?  Is he in the military dreaming and wishing he could be with you right now?  Or perhaps your love has a job where he travels alot.  It doesn't matter the reason or how far they are.  Can you imagine being so far from your love and receiving the most personal gift possible?  Can you imagine how thrilled he will be when you send him a small photo book filled with gorgeous, tastefully intimate, professional shots of his love?  How much would he appreciate that sentiment?

Contact me today and lets set up a session just for you.  I have a Boudoir Marathon day booked at the luxurious Bedford Springs Resort.  It doesn't get any better than this place.  Join me on January 16th.  I'll have snacks and spirits ready to ease your trepidations.  It will be just you and I in a beautifully appointed room, all set up to capture you at your amazing best.  You'll love how beautiful you feel!

Do it for your love, or do it for yourself.  You'll be so glad you did! 

Boudoir Marathon - January 16th

Only 5 spots left.  BOOK TODAY!

To book your timeslot, contact me with your best 2 timeslots.  I will be taking appointments for every hour on the hour from 9a-4p.  Once we grab your time, I'll need a $50 retainer fee to guarantee and hold your appt.  The retainer fee is non-refundable but will be completely applied to the total session fee of $100.


No required purchase after the session.  Images will be posted in a secure, password protected gallery on my website, where only you can view and/or order.  You will be able to purchase images from 5x7 to large canvas wall art, to intimate photobooks of any size.

BONUS.. If you order a photobook for your love, I'll even include your hand written notes on the pages.  Simply send me small one-sided pages (up to 3).  I'll photograph them and include them in your album for FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to hear your feedback. Feel free to post here. Thanks :)